What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A collection of educational guides for teachers to teach their students
- Helping you teach any curriculum objective at any grade level using the visual and performing arts
- Helping you to deliver your curriculum powerfully, motivationally, long-lastingly
- Helping you integrate the visual and performing arts into any academic curriculum
- Helping you how to use the magic of the visual and performing arts
- Helping you produce dynamite theatre on any curriculum subject
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Creative Educational Systems scores 70.43/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.creativeeducationalsystems.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $15.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: creativeeducationalsystems.com you’ll also be taken through to creativeeducationalsystems.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)